Is Twitter Usage Mandatory for SharePoint Professsionals?
Twitter usage within the SharePoint industry has resulted in the strongest state of the Community that we have witnessed. It is used to organize Speaker Dinners, SharePints, event announcements for both free and paid conferences, and deliver news such as new Service Pack, blog posts, and book releases.
There are still a large number of SharePoint practitioners who have a limited idea of Twitter’s importance and relevance in the SharePoint community.
The question is: Are these individuals missing the boat entirely by not being active on Twitter? In this SharePoint Careers Podcast segment below, I examine this scenario.
- 3 Ways to Supercharge Your SharePoint Career in 2012
- Will the SharePoint Job Center Improve Hiring Practices?
- SharePoint Saturday Speaker Submission Guidelines
- SharePoint Community Celebrates Veteran's Day
- How Does the MVP Award Impact a SharePoint Professional?
79 total views, 1 today